[SHIFT]Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about anything, make friends, start discussions. Welcome to [SHIFT]Boards

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Steam games

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firstpostlul
Global Moderator
firstpostlul

Steam games Empty
PostSubject: Steam games   Steam games EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 2:09 pm

Heyheyhey, thought I'd share some good games i've found on steam over the years.

Borderlands: great, animated (in a way) very different shooter. literally infinite weapons, and 4 different classes to choose from which each offer a unique tech-tree. The only major problem is the repetitive gameplay, and extremely limited character customization. I rate this 9/10

Hammerfight: A very different game where you have a helicopter, in a 2d arena. You can use many different wepaons to swing around and crush your foes with, and a very long campaighn. 8/10

Torchlight: A fun rpg top-down game, sort of limited play, but fun for a long flight. this game also can easily be run on even the poorest computers, so i reccomend it alot. 8/10

*EDIT*
time for more games
Call of Duty/Battlefield type games: I personally would not recommend these 'made for LIVE' games. if you have the option, I vote to get them on xbox. It can be very annoying in online play, because there is an option to change teams at any time (which makes for stacked teams) and you are also responsible for finding your own server 7/10

Killing Floor: One of my favorite steam games. A fairly basic FPS with zombies. About 5 different classes with upgrades (such as faster reloads) for completeing challenges. (alot like perks from CoD, just less of them) Killing floor has many different maps, and offers many diferent maps to download for free. Fairly limited gameplay though, and the single-player is the same as multiplayer, just by yourself. 7/10

Bioshock 2: A very beautiful game, with a massive area to explore. the campagn was very non-linear, but after completing it i felt it to be lacking in length. About 7(?) weapons, but each with upgrades that affect the guns performance, and how it looks! very graphics intensive, alot of play options, I recommend it entirely. 10/10

well. I'm bad at typing, so enjoy. I may post more L8r. lul.

-alex
Back to top Go down
Zer0h
Admin
Zer0h

Steam games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam games   Steam games EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:45 am

Pretty good list, some of those are mainstream games, but still worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
https://shiftboards.4umer.com
firstpostlul
Global Moderator
firstpostlul

Steam games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam games   Steam games EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 12:14 am

Thanks, I just wanted to get something down. I'll put in a better list as time goes on for games who can't really get the name out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Steam games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steam games   Steam games Empty

Back to top Go down

Steam games
Page 1 of 1