[SHIFT]Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place to talk about anything, make friends, start discussions. Welcome to [SHIFT]Boards

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft General

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cody03

Cody03

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 9:59 am

I made this cuz I want to share some stuff with everyone about minecraft

Last edited by Zer0h on Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edited your title, hope you don't mind.)
Back to top Go down
Cody03

Cody03

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Map?   Minecraft General EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 11:43 pm

So there is this thing called cartography which basically means "the making of maps." I looked it up and I found out cartography can be done to your Minecraft world with this nifty little program. http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=13134

But anyways I wanted to share my map with the general public. (That's you guys.)

You can view it here.
Back to top Go down
Zer0h
Admin
Zer0h

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 12:32 pm

Nice, I've been meaning to share my map with people, and this looks like a good way to do it.

Also, sorry with hyper-linking, I need to fix it so it doesn't look like normal text.
Back to top Go down
https://shiftboards.4umer.com
Cody03

Cody03

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 1:48 pm

That would prolly be a good idea. awesome
Back to top Go down
firstpostlul
Global Moderator
firstpostlul

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:20 am

I'm working on flooding the world with lava awesome

right now i have a ginorm (JIE-NORM) castle sitting on a mountan with the sides covered in lava
Back to top Go down
Zer0h
Admin
Zer0h

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:36 am

My map isn't very aesthetically pleasing, just an underground tunnel base and a few "machine/factory" set ups here and there.
Back to top Go down
Cody03

Cody03

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 6:33 pm

My base isn't the best but isn't the worst. I will show you some pics.

This one is the outside of my main base.
Minecraft General Minecraft1

This one is the inside of my greenhouse because we all have the munchies for bread.
Minecraft General Minecraft2

This one is a view of my tree house from far away. (On top of the tower you see in the background of pic 1)
Minecraft General Minecraft4

Whoa, crap ass quality

Tell me if you want to see more cuz I have alot more, I mean ALOT, no im serious ALOT!
Back to top Go down
Zer0h
Admin
Zer0h

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 7:40 pm

Damn, that's good.

I can't up with anything since I have the worst landscape ever.

And it sucks how some things look awesomer in the day light and vice-versa.
Back to top Go down
Cody03

Cody03

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptyThu Sep 23, 2010 11:49 am

I'm disliking the new update where they included sneaking. I mean I like not falling off ledges but it is giving me mouse troubles and framerate issues. I think im gonna wait till the new update comes out.

(P.S. You should let me add some smileys cuz I have some cool ones in mind. Cool )
Back to top Go down
firstpostlul
Global Moderator
firstpostlul

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 6:18 am

wait, whats this sneaking?
Back to top Go down
Cody03

Cody03

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:02 am

The new update for minecraft alpha included sneaking and made it to where if you hold shift you will go slower but you wont fall off ledges.
Back to top Go down
Cody03

Cody03

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:08 am

You guys should give me ideas of what to build in minecraft. Something big. like a giant tower or a pyramid or something. I aint got nothing
Neutral
Back to top Go down
Zer0h
Admin
Zer0h

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:28 am

I love how your base has that nice "basin" aruond the sides, I can't get a good place to keep my structures, so they're all underground.

Also, I have a small pet project of recreating places around Juneau and in other games, right now I'm recreating The Saturday Club from Gravity Bone, and TMHS.
Back to top Go down
Cody03

Cody03

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptyMon Sep 27, 2010 4:42 am

Nice, I made a video of my base in minecraft. it is seven minutes long and it will take forever to upload. But I will post when I get it up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cody03

Cody03

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:25 pm

I made a Minecraft Server. It might not be up all the time and I still dont know if it works, but I still have faith.

Connect To: 192.168.1.108
Back to top Go down
firstpostlul
Global Moderator
firstpostlul

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 3:59 am

new halloween-themed update imbound. has fishing, lanterns, torches go out in a while, lots of fun stuff. cheers.
Back to top Go down
Zer0h
Admin
Zer0h

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 11:07 am

Fuck year, Hell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Minecraft General Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft General   Minecraft General Empty

Back to top Go down

Minecraft General
Page 1 of 1